Beginviyant Enterprises LLP i.e. “BE” (“LLP”), a company incorporated under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 with its registered office addressed at B-3, Gautam Samta Seva Sangh, Behind Community Hall, Govt. Colony, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051 in the course of its business. The domain name beviyant.com is owned by the Firm.
We shall ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT WE COLLECT:
We may collect the following information to complete the profile:
- Name (Full Name)
- Contact information (Mobile Number) including Alternate Number (Optional)
- Email address including Alternate Email ID (Optional)
- Demographic information such as Pin code, Address, Location and Land mark.
- Bank Details (A/c Number & IFSC Code)
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on the website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself such as name, address, age, gender, contact number, banking details etc. whenever prompt by BE. If you provide any information that is untrue, incomplete, inaccurate, misrepresented and on such suspect and grounds that such information provided by you is untrue, incomplete, inaccurate, misrepresented BE has full right to terminate, block your access to the website and shall cancel this user agreement as well as your membership.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just cam
e from (whether this URL is on the website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the website or not), your computer browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with the website. We may also share your Mobile IP/Device IP with third party(ies) and to the best of our knowledge, belief and representations given to us by these third party(ies) this information is not stored by them.
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party.
What we do with the information we gather:
We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Also, we may periodically send promotional massages and ongoing offers which we think you find interesting using the contact number which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- To make you able to access a variety of social features such as inviting your friends to try our app, send across referral links to your friends, etc.
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services;
- We may also use this information to make recommendations of grocery items you placed. This information will be synced from your phone and stored on our servers.
- Further, you may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, billing address etc.) on the website. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure website [of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted], and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use. The Company will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
- Banking information collected towards to inform you of payments done against services and offers asked and any information related to your income to provide the best saving schemes depends on the same.
- To undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with the highest security standards;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- We may use the email address to respond to the inquiries, questions, and/or other requests of Users. If at any time the Users would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Website and
- We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity. The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
Company use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the website to help analyze our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness and promote trust and safety. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Company offers certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our Website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CUSTOMERS’ RESPONSIBILITY TOWARDS PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY:
Transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
Further, to the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the website/application, and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Company. Please note that the Company will not ask you to share any sensitive data or information via email or telephone. If you receive any such request by email or telephone, please do not respond/divulge any sensitive data or information and forward the information relating to the same to firstname.lastname@example.org for necessary action.
If you send the Company personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities on the website, the Company may collect such information into a file specific to you.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
Open Information on Social Sites:
RIGHT TO COLLECT:
how we protect users’ information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of User’s personal information and data stored on our Website. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its Users happens over SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control, the Company has in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, the Company servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with employees and authorized personnel on a need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although the Company endeavors to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using the website, you agree that the Company will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission and/or unauthorized acts of third parties.
The Company does not retain any information collected for any longer than is reasonably considered necessary by us, or such period as may be required by applicable laws. The Company may be required to disclose any information that is lawfully sought from it by a judicial or other competent body pursuant to applicable laws.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
SHARING PERSONAL / FINANCIAL INFORMATION OF USER/S:
SERVICE PROVIDER RESPONISIBILITY FOR DETAILS SECURITY:
Your account history including your billing information and communications, payment history, cash back history to your bank account and bank account details will be in encrypted form with the server service provider on behalf of BE and this server service provider will solely be responsible for the security and safety of your personal information and not Beginviyant.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information. We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
BE may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. BE may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, BE does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
If under any obligation or any requirement to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your personal information by law, to conduct our business, to secure our systems or to enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner prescribe by law which also may take place without your knowledge. In this above case, we will not be liable for any damages to you or to any third party arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage. All your personal information which also includes filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or to prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material and content; will be monitored by service provider/s or third party to ensure and watch compliance and non-compliance of terms of service as well as to ensure the security and integrity of our services. We may procure an element of the services from a third-party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your personal information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party (Server providers).
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS:
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION:
- In the event of loss of access details you can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp us on +91 9816-52-9816 or can call us on 022 3557 5602.
Whats app Number : +91 9816-52-9816
Contact Number : 022 3557 5602
Email ID : email@example.com